The best way to manage pests in the garage is to prevent them from entering in the first place.
- Make sure there are no entry points for pests into the garage.
- Keep the garage closed when you are not present.
- Remove or seal sources of food (e.g. organic waste bin) and water (e.g. leaky faucet/hose).
- Reduce clutter so there are no good places for pests to build a home.
- If pests have found their way in, have them removed. Use low-toxicity pest control products.
Tour More Rooms
Did You Know
Many new pieces of furniture (such as particleboard or fibreboard) as well as freshly dry-cleaned clothes may release odours into the air adding to indoor air pollution. It's called off-gassing.