There are a lot of great reasons to quit smoking. Here are even more benefits that are easy to overlook, and they’re just as great:
• Your teeth will be whiter and your breath will be fresher
• Your skin will look healthier and have fewer wrinkles
• Your hair and clothes won't smell of smoke
• You will have improved sense of taste and smell
• Your breathing and general fitness level will improve
• You will heal faster and have fewer complications after surgery
• You'll set a good example for your children
• Your smoking will no longer affect the health of people around you
• You'll have more money to save or to spend on other things - a pack of cigarettes a day adds up to more than $3000 a year!
• You'll have more energy to do the things you love
• You'll pay lower life insurance premiums
• Cigarettes will no longer control your life
What are your reasons to quit smoking? Write them down and share them with friends and family or post them on the fridge.