Living Room

Fireplace

Do you have a fireplace in your home? Wood burning indoors can produce high levels of dangerous particles and gases that can be easily inhaled into the lungs. Be sure to "burn smart" if you use a fireplace.

Click here for more information!

Dust

Do you notice a lot of dust on living room furniture, such as the television stand, coffee table, or bookcase? Dust is a combination of both biological and chemical substances that can make breathing difficult for people with allergies and asthma.

Click here for more information!

Outdoor Air

Are you allergic to pollen or moulds or affected on smoggy days? Although opening windows is often helpful to ventilate the home, sometimes it can also allow high levels of allergens and pollution into your home.

Click here for more information!

Carpets

Do you have carpet in your living room? Carpets act as a "sink" for pollutants as they collect airborne particles and substances that may be spilled or tracked in from outside. Your carpet can also be a source of allergens in the home.

Click here for more information!

Pets

Do you have pets in your home? Pets such as dogs and cats shed skin particles (dander) and other allergens.

Click here for more information!


Tour More Rooms


Did You Know

Many people mistake carbon monoxide poisoning for the flu? Early symptoms include headaches, nausea and fatigue. Install carbon monoxide detectors to help keep your home safe.

AddThis Social Sharing Icon

Page Last Updated: 18/06/2018